Error Message: Unable to geocode Error Code: 404
For forward geocoding, this indicates our geocoder was not able to find an address match. Human input addresses are challenging to decode and require a bit of data cleansing. Please make sure input addresses are formatted well and there aren't any spelling mistakes, descriptive addresses, abbreviations. Examples:
- Addresses with spelling errors: Elephant and Castle, London SE1 6SB, Lobndon, SE1 6SB
- Descriptive addresses: Opposite to Starbucks, Cerrito 836, piso 10, C1010AAR Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Incorrectly formatted addresses: Cerrito 836, Argentina, Buenos Aires, piso 10, C1010AAR, Argentina
- Incorrect spacing: 12015 CloverlandCourt, Baton Rouge, 70809
Our geocoder prefers addresses formatted as below:
- <House number>, <street>, <neighbourhood>, <city>, <state>, <country>, <postcode>
For reverse geocoding, this indicates either the coordinates are incorrect or in the ocean
Error Message: Rate Limited Day Error Code: 429
This indicates that you have exhausted all credits available for the day behind your plan with us. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page.
Error Message: Rate Limited Second Error Code: 429
This indicates that you have exceeded the per-second limit allowed by your plan. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com or via our contact page.